Human Capital Analytics:
Click here to download Exercise Workbook.
Human Capital Innovator Series:
YOUR TALENT · OUR MISSION · BETTER GOVERNMENT
Foundations of HCM | Classroom Certification | On-line Course
CHCI’s certified Human Capital Innovator™ certification: The Foundations of Human Capital Management in Government is built on 21st century principles and new, innovative best practices for human capital excellence in the federal government. If you are supporting the government’s human capital transformation initiatives, CHCI certification will help you:
- Become a sought-after government leader
- Lead change within your agency and department
- Become a valued consultant and business partner
- Advance your career and your talent management skills
This unique certification provides a comprehensive human capital management foundation and blends in interactive teaching methodologies that challenge participants to think creatively, hone the full range of their managerial skills, and create a holistic view of government workforce challenges ahead. CHCI course participants are truly committed to becoming government leaders of the future and most often include:
- Public sector HR leaders
- Public sector HR personnel
- Government agency leaders
- Agency-line managers
- Private sector government consultants and advisors
Our instructors, Allen Zeman and Allan Schweyer have over 40 years of combined human capital and federal government experience, making our Foundations course insightful and relevant. The course is updated constantly to reflect changing policy and to incorporate new best and next practices. Videos, exercises, discussion and case studies make the course interactive and dynamic. Post-course access to a password-protected learning community of practice enables continued learning and peer-to-peer networking.
Our instructors are veterans of the Federal Government SES corps and recognized as among the nation’s most influential leaders in talent management and HR.
CHCI workshops and courses are recognized for credit by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM).
Overview: The Foundations of Human Capital Management in Government
This two-day certification expands on the principles and practices of human capital management in government through comprehensive modules that include:
- Government HCM Fundamentals
- Competency-Based Workforce & Succession Planning
- Hiring, Selection & Onboarding
- Employee Engagement & Strategic Retention
- Development & Learning
- Performance Management
Recognizing that we are experiencing significant cultural and economic changes in the workplace that require new ways of thinking, this course delivers the only available curriculum that will lead agencies into the forefront of workforce productivity and employee engagement.
The Foundations of Human Capital Management in Government workshop is offered via open enrollment classroom training in one of CHCI designated locations.
For more information, click here or if you are interested in a course or workshop for a group or team at your location, contact our education team at Jessica.email@example.com or 571-970-4250.
CHCI On-line Interactive Training
- CHCI's internationally accredited Foundations of Human Capital Management in Government is also available online. Throughout 2011-2012, CHCI will be offering the workshop online so that you can participate no matter where you live or work.
- The highly-interactive online course will be divided into segments to better accommodate schedules and allow those individuals with time or geography constraints and demanding schedules to participate sooner and at their own pace.
Why Online? Cost and Time Effective!
- Webinars (online seminars) are the most cost
effective training format we offer.
- For just $199 ($399 for teams) you receive four
hours of high quality instruction.
- For $699 ($1,399 for teams) you gain access to
our entire two‐day workshop, The Foundations of Human Capital Management in
Government, delivered on‐line in four parts and resulting in a certificate
recognized by CHCI, HRCI and SHRM.
If you don’t have the travel budget or basic
training and development budget to attend the face-to-face classroom…this is a
very viable alternative!
What technology do I need?
- All you need is a computer with sound and a high speed modem. Or a computer and a telephone.
- There is no software to purchase after you download the free webinar software. If multiple people will be viewing the webinar, you can project the screen using an interactive whiteboard or an LCD projector and screen.
- You will be emailed a private link to access the webinar.
For more details on the upcoming schedule and course schedule, download more information.
For questions or to customize an online schedule for your team, contact our education team at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-970-4250.
[ return to top ]